Human growth hormone – a substance that is similar in composition to vitamins of group B acid, whose main purpose — transportation and burning of fats. In humans, a certain amount of a substance is produced naturally, but unhealthy diet, stress, and other factors that undermine overall health lead to a decrease in Growth hormone. That is why it can be prescribed as a pharmacological agent that solves a problem at the level of a drug.
L kartnitine in sports is known for other reasons that are more associated with the development of bodybuilding muscles. To enhance the effect of regular physical exertion, this drug is used for the following purposes:
- Growth hormone pills supplements healthy sports nutrition — an increase in the intensity of fat burning;
- reducing cholesterol and increasing muscle mass, as well as a prophylactic agent of heart attacks;
- to increase overall endurance, that is, both physical and intellectual, which is associated with a general effect on the body’s tone;
- increase immunity.
How to take Human growth hormone?
Recurring side effects led to the fact that they spoke about the prohibition of the substance HGH in sports. As numerous laboratory studies have shown, it was not so much about the harm of a substance as about non-compliance with the dosage or personal intolerance. In general, Growth hormone pills for athletes should be used in accordance with the following recommendations:
- constantly regulate the rate, which in the body should not exceed the daily limit — 400 g;
- athletes or bodybuilders who are preparing for competitions or adhere to the rhythm of intense sports loads are allowed, can increase this figure to 800 g;
- if you decide to switch to growth hormone, be sure to reduce your intake of isotonic or stimulants on caffeine or guarana;
- the average course time should not exceed 6 weeks, otherwise the risk of dependence increases and there will be no weight loss effect;
- without regular physical exertion growth hormone does not work, but only harms the body — consider this when planning your training schedule.